XLPages works in association with LiquidNet US LLC, a US company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and LiquidNet Ltd - an ICANN accredited domain registrar, headquartered in London, UK (No. 4654498). Legal details about these companies can be found in the 'Contact Details' section of this document. XLPages, LiquidNet US LLC and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to in this document as XLPages, for the sake of brevity.
XLPages DOMAIN NAME
XLPages provides domain registrations for both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs).
- Domain name registrations/transfers are non-refundable. As changes are no longer allowed after a registration request is submitted, you should always check for correct spelling before purchasing a domain name.
- Domain name registrations are not operative before the registry administrator activates the domain name(s). The domain name registration(s) are only active during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain names starts from the date on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- XLPages and the top registry, also known as Primary Service Provider, will not be held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry administrator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered domain name(s).
- You, as the registrant, agree that the domain name registration is a service, which cannot be interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or a similar Agreement from the registrar. You, as a Registrant, accede that domain name registration services do not develop a proprietary significance and you will not be entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for domain name(s) registered through our company.
- The Registered Name Holder shall "indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder's domain name registration." At its simplest, this means that if the Registry Operator (or its employees, etc.) for the registered name is sued because of the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration, the Registered Name Holder will pay the Registry Operator for all fees and expenses in defending against the suit as well as pay for any judgments or liabilities awarded. This "indemnification" is not solely limited to court cases.
You can view the full list of Registrant Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on their website: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES
Even though XLPages will provide regular reminders about the expiration of the domain name(s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service(s) will expire. Should you fail to renew a domain name before its expiration date, the domain name will be suspended or canceled.
- After a domain name’s expiration date, there is a period of 30 days, in which the domain name can be renewed. Certain domain name extensions do not have such a period, so leaving a domain name to expire before attempting a renewal is at your own discretion.
- After the 30-day renewal period has passed, some domain names (as per TLD Registry Policies) enter a so-called Redemption Grace Period. A domain name which has entered a Redemption Grace Period can still be renewed. However, additional fees will be added to the domain's renewal price. You can find the official information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN’s page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm
If a Redemption Grace Period is applicable for a specific domain name, it will last between 30 and 42 days.
- After the Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period – if RGP is not applicable) has passed, domain name(s) can be: provided to third parties; XLPages may choose to auction the domain name(s); XLPages may return them in the public registration pool. All of these actions can be carried out at any time and without your consent.
COMPLETE AND ACCURATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree to provide certain up-to-date, complete and accurate information about yourself both in your domain's WHOIS record and in your account records. You agree to update this information when needed, to keep it complete, up-to-date and accurate. For all your domain name registrations' contact records, you must submit the following: a full name, your current postal address, an e-mail address, a telephone number, and if available, a fax number. If the information provided in the registrant's application is deemed false or incomplete, and the registrant fails to correct the WHOIS information within 10 calendar days after the date of the notice, this will be treated by the provider as an immedicable infringement of the present Agreement.
You are solely responsible for keeping track of the e-mails that will be sent by the Registrar. Inability to respond to such inquiries and e-mails may result in losing ownership over the domain name(s).
ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
You, as the registrant of the domain name(s), have the obligation to protect your Account Login Credentials, including the password, from misuse. Anyone in possession of your account login credentials will have the full authority and access to:
- initiate a transfer of the domain name(s)
- change the WHOIS information
- change the name servers (DNS)
Such unauthorized changes and actions may disturb or annul your rights to the domain name(s) you have registered through our company.
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) - the
organization charged with managing the assignment of domain names and
addresses – requires that we collect the following information
about you during the domain name registration process: your full
name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and, if
available, your fax number. This information, as well as the
registration and expiration dates of your domain name and the name
server associated with your domain name, is made accessible to the
public on an interactive web page using a ‘port 43’ WHOIS
service. We will refer to this information as your ‘WHOIS
Information’. Please, NOTE that we are not able to restrict any
access to your WHOIS information or control in what manner or for
what purposes members of the public may use details of it.
SERVICE CONTACT DETAILS
can get in touch with our Customer Service via any of the contact
options listed below:
1. Open a trouble ticket from the customer Web Hosting Control Panel
(section Help Center - > Open New Ticket)
2. Phone or Fax:
US TOLL FREE PHONE: +1-800-574-0902
INTERNATIONAL PHONE: +1-510-870-0646
UK PHONE : +44-20-7993-2673
AU PHONE : +61-2-8014-8213
US FAX: +1-510-868-6446
3. Send us a Letter to:
LiquidNet US LLC
6750 North Andrews Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
United States of America
7 Kersfield Road
Putney, London SW15 3HN